The ICPC said, ”The immovable properties owned controlled by Mr Ojerinde either by himself or through his attorneys, agents, and proxies listed under, are seized.”
- a) Trillion Learning Centre along Yidi Road Ilorin Kwara State.
- b) MRS filling station, Sango Road Ilorin Kwara State.
- c) Sound Bar Club House located at GRA Ilorin Kwara State.
- d) Kiddies Cove Educare located at Buddon close, GRA Ilorin Kwara state
- e) Cheng Marble factory, Ganmo Ilorin Kwara State.
- f) 5 bedroom detached duplex located at House no 42 EFAB city Abuja Estate.
- g) 4 bedroom bungalow located at House no 7 EFAB city Estate Abuja.
- h) 5 bedroom detached duplex located at House no 46 EFAB city Abuja Estate.
- i) one unit of two bedrooms semidetached bungalow located at House no 9 EFAB City Estate Abuja.
- j) three-bedroom bungalow located at House no 4 Kadu Estate Abuja.
- k) Parkan filling station located along Ife road Ibadan Oyo State.
- l) Oke-Afin Hostel located opposite Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho Oyo state.
- m) 1 unit of three bedroom bungalow located at House 4 Achimota phase 2 Accra Ghana.
Mr Ojerinde who is now with the Faculty of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State was JAMB Boss between 2007 and 2016. While in office, the highest amount he ever remitted to the Federal Government was N3million.
After he left office, his successor, Ishaq Oloyede, remitted unspent funds of about N5 billion in the first year without an increase in JAMB charges or fees. This made many to suspect Mr Ojerinde of corruption, especially as he returned a far less sum in his nine years as JAMB chief.